This is an animation of some text that looks to be made of fire. We started off this project by setting all the options for the smoke simulator. Blender does not have a fire simulator, but it does have a smoke simulator, so we just used that then tweaks the settings and colors. After we set up the simulation, it was time to bake it. After baking we set up the colors using the node editor.

After this the animation was done, so we rendered it out. All in all this project was super fun and was actually for a client. The client, however, was perfectly fine with me putting it on the website. This animation took about 45 minutes to make, and about 45 more minutes to render. Here it is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>